- Airport Pick up & Drop Transportation by private car.
- Twin Bed Room hotel accommodation with breakfast at Kathmandu and Pokhara based on 2-star hotels.
- Standard hotel accommodation at Jomsom BB.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu by private car.
- Manakamana Cable car Ticket.
- Entrance Fees during Sightseeing.
- Flight fare from Pokhara to Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Jomsom to Muktinath to Jomsom by local sharing Jeep.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Trekkers Information Management System Permit (TIMS).
- Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing is escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private car.
Meals yourself Kathmandu/Pokhara/Muktinath (L+D).
Your Travel insurance.
Nepal entry visa (You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
Personal shopping and laundry etc.
Tips guide (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
Infos - Before departure
It’s a situation upon becoming a member of any of Nepal Planet’s journeys that everyone customers are insured for extensive costs that could incur because of medical issues or injuries (this consists of helicopter rescue, treatment costs, and air ambulance). Please note that we don’t arrange or cell coverage.
Nepal planet company is the best all kinds of hotel accommodation provided in Kathmandu Pokhara, and among another city, with teahouse for during the trek, like your suitable budget requirements as well. Also, an all-inclusive listing of tea houses, homestay, guest houses and hostels are available. The most wonderful issue about those accommodation services is the perfect combination of international standard and Nepalese hospitality. Even though single rooms are available in Kathmandu and the trekking areas at the lower elevation, it might be hard to locate them at higher elevations.
Some point of our trekking area, we are able to enjoy real Nepalese meals as properly the common international delicacies food (Tibetan, continental, Indian, Italian and so on.). Breakfast and dinner will be served from the tea-houses or from a hotel menu wherein we spend the night time whereas lunch may be served on the next following destination. All meals can be supplied at some stage in trekking while only breakfast could be available at Kathmandu and Pokhara. You will also welcome and farewell dinners for visitors.
To make a sure you go back from trekking and hiking trip in the Himalayas in Nepal with a lot of satisfied and unforgettable memories, it’s far essential which you’re aware of the altitude acclimatization required through the human body in mountain situations. Advisable acclimatization is most important in our trekking routes are planned specifically to allow a sluggish gain in altitude with lots of our treks having extra days to permit time for acclimatization. By using slowly gaining height we attain the blessings of a gradual advantage in fitness and acclimatization. We provide advice about acclimatization and with the sensible technique we take all of our treks, anyone who is a suit and healthy must have few issues. On our Trekking and climbing trip in Nepal.
Leader & Staffs Arrangements
We have professional and experienced Leaders who are responsible for tours and treks. They’re the only who keep our name and fame of our workplace. We’re proud to have them as our leaders. Leaders lead the excursion and trek in Nepal, Tibet, India, and Bhutan. We have experienced workers who have worked in excessive altitude for a long time with us. Our staffs are loyal, faithful, hardworking and constantly dedicated to their paintings. Our group is continually at the pinnacle. The trek and expedition leaders have passed through the subsequent training:
- Intensive Wilderness First Aid
- Trekking Guide Training
- Eco Trekking Workshop and Adventure Meet
- English Language
- mountaineering, mountaineering and mountain climbing (for excursion leaders)
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Fitness is wealth. Last healthful we would have the ability to finish the journey (trek and tour) with none trouble. So, preparation must be completed months ago. Like for Kaila’s journey, we would be heading to over 5620-meter pass. So, for this experience, we should be organized from around 3 months in advance. Like we would need to walk every day. Do normal workout which maintains us healthy at the same time as we are at discipline. Enjoy is a different essential factor. We have to hike to the hill. We should sluggish down our pace. It is right to be blanketed by the wind, rain. Like we should wear down jackets with layers to get protected.
Equipment & Packing List
This list is a guiding principle that will help you to your adventure. Also, keep in mind that the gadgets listed below will vary a little consistent with the season and the trek length. The weight limit for your bags is 20 kg. Remember the fact that your bags will be carried by using your porter. We also suggest that you pack only what is necessary.
Important documents and items
- Valid passport, 2 extra passport size photos, airline tickets
- Separate photocopies of passport, visa form (easily obtained at Kathmandu airport),
- Proof of insurance
- Dollars, pounds or Euros in cash for purchasing Nepalese visa at Kathmandu airport, for paying for restaurants and hotels, for gratuities, snacks, and to purchase your own
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds from cash machines (bring a photocopy of your cards), traveler’s checks, etc.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Gaiters for hiking in winter
- Lightweight gloves
- With a waterproof shell outer (Seasonal
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (Optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel bag
- Basic First Aid Kit
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Trekking Poles
- Water bottles
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers etc)
- Ear Plug (who know some people in the group are snoring)