Yale Peak climbing in Nepal
Yale Peak is one of the best and less technical popular climbing peaks in Lang tang Valley of Nepal, it is 5550 meter high and it is lang tang trekking area central nether part of Nepal Himalayas. Yale peak not need any require mountaineering experience. Every one with simple trekking experience they can climb is Yale peak.
The Peak is just near to the north of Kathmandu, it is one of the beautiful and natural langtang valleys. Yale peak is border of Nepal and Tibet.
During the Yale peak climbing time, u have enjoy with see a lot snow cover maintain in Nepal and Tibet renege. welcome any any time and enjoy with himalaysa adventure with us.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Hotel transfer;
- Day 02: rest day and shopping maybe u can some small sightseeing in valley.
- Day 03: drive to Sybrubeshi via via bus or Via jeep, it is 6/7 hour drive.
- Day 04: We trek 5hrs from Sybrubensi to Lama Hotel (2410m); we will walk along the Bhote Koshi and Langtang Khola via Bamboo, wich is famous for red Panda; teahouse accommodation.
- Day 05: We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghodatabela. At Ghodatabela (3000m), the trail emerges from the forest; teahouse accommodation.
- Day 06: We trek 5.5hrs from Lantang to Kyanjin Gumba (3830m); we should arrive at Kyanjin at lunchtime, giving us time to acclimatize and explore the area; teahouse accommodation.
- Day 07: We take acclimatizing rest at Kyanjin Gumba and visit visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks; teahouse accommodation.
- Day 08: We trek 7hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m).
- Day 09: Early in the morning after breakfast we take 6hrs Yala Peak summit trek and return to base camp (4800m).
- Day 10: We trek 5hrs from Yala Peak Base Camp to Kyanjin Gumba(3830m); teahouse accommodation.
- Day 11: We trek 4hrs from Kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel (2410m); teahouse accommodation
- Day 12: We trek 6hrs from Lama Hotel to Syaphrubesi(1600m) via Sherpagaon, a hydropower project with Chilime Hydropower Power Plant. The main inhabitants of this area belong to the Tamang community.
- Day 13: From Syabru Besi we drive for 8hrs to Kathmandu (1350m) by bus or car and transfer to hotel
- Day 14: rest or sightseeing of valley of in Kathmandu or fly back to home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (2/3 nights)
- All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (Twin sharing and ocasionally dormitory room at guesthouse and Tented Camp at (Yale Peak)
- Group Climbing equipment ( Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice hammer, Camping tents and Kitchen equipment at here
- Guide, cook and potter during the trekking.
- Climbing guide/ base camp to the summit and back to Base camp.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Mera Peak (Island Peak) Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposit Fee.
- all transportion kathmandu to SYbrubeshi and back to kathmandu.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Cost Does not Include
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation. (See the travel insurance page)
- International airfare and airport departure tax (see the international flights page)
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- 14 Days
- 1-2 groups