Nepal Island Peak
Island Peak (6160m), one of the most renowned and without doubt most exciting climbing peaks in Nepal and in the whole earth is also famous as Imja Tse peak. Imja Tse will fascinate you with its wonderful vista and most notably, you will get the constant view to watch at the world’s tallest peak- Mount Everest. Terrific views of gigantic Himalayas like Nuptse (7,879m), Makalu (8475m), Lhotse (8,501m), Lhotse Middle Peak (8,410m), Lhotse Shar (8,383m), in the east; Baruntse and Amadablam lying in the south which greet you as you get there at the Imja Tse Peak.Before getting to the top of the Island peak, one can also go in the region of Kalapathhar (5545m) as well as Everest Base Camp, one of the popular trekking spots in Nepal. From here, you can get the close up views of Mount Everest and see the impressive view of crack of sunrise on the snow capped peaks over the Khumbu Glacier. After observing the wonderful views of Mount Everest and adjoining peaks from Kalapatthar, we move down to Chhukung and arrange for the Island Peak climb.
Island Peak climbing will also let you see the excellent views of Khumbu Valley famous as a gentle climbing mountain of Everest area. Island Peak, one of the main climbing peaks in Everest Region has amazing and highly ice-covered West Face that goes further up from the Lhotse Glacier. This walk is designed by Nepal Planets Treks and Expedition is for those adventure lovers who are full of life and physically fit. welcome any time and enjoy your himalay trip with us.
Day Vai day Itinerary,
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02: shopping day or city tour (1,300m/4,264 ft) . Over night at Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) & trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), 3-4 hrs
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft), 5-6 hrs
- Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche (3980m/12884ft), 5-6 hrs
- Day 07: Trek to Dingbuche (4480m/14,776ft), 4-5 hrs
- Day 08: Acclimatization day at Dingbuche
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,928m/16164 ft), 5-6 hrs
- Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5,160m/16,929ft) & hike to Everest Base Camp(5,320m/17,450ft), 5-7 hrs
- Day 11: Early hike to Kala Pathar ( 5,550m/18,204ft) and trek to Dingboche (4,358m/14,295 ft), 7-8 hrs
- Day 12: Dingboche to Chhukung valley (4,730m/15,518ft), 2-3 hrs
- Day 13: Chhukung -Island Peak Base camp (5,200m/17,060ft), 3-4 hrs
- Day 14: Island Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,600m/18,372ft), 2-3 hrs
- Day 15: High camp to summit (6,189m/20,305ft) to Chhukung/, 8-10 hrs
- Day 16: Trek to Tyangboche (3,867m/12684ft), 4-5 hrs
- Day 17: Trek to Namche (3,440m/11,283ft), 4-5 hrs
- Day 18: Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft), 6-7 hrs
- Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 20: Leisure at Kathmandu
- Day 21: Departure from Kathmandu
- All the ground transportation by car pick and drop both airport.
- Three night Standard accommodation in Kathmandu at three stars level with breakfast.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking with hot drinks tea and coffee for you. Sample of the Menu
- Local seasonal fresh fruits.
- All accommodations during the treks
- Everest Trekking map.
- Domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced government licensed holder Climbing guide and trekking guide and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Appreciation letter as a souvenir (Sample of the appreciation letter).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Travel& Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
- All government taxes.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu allow US$ 10 - US$ 12 per day.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Personal equipment (Equipment List)
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa.
- Drinks (Alcoholic, mineral water and cold drinks/hot shower )
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
- 21 Days