Mera Peak (6654m)
Mera Peak is one of the well-known and the uppermost trekking peaks in Nepal. It rises from the south of Everest and leads the turning tip between the natural and profoundly woody valleys of the Hongu Drangkas as well as Hinku. It is a straightforward snow ascends on the way to beautiful Mera Peak but at times big cracks on the way hurdles. As we go up to Mera Peak keeps ascend up to High Base Camp set at 5385m and higher one at 5800m.
The most worthwhile fraction of the Mera Peak climb is to stroll on the infrequently walked area of Nepal, where the hillsides are heavily packed and our trail goes all the way via the perfect oak, rhododendron, silver fir, birch, forest. Also, en-route, you can view Mera Glacier and arresting alpine lake. In addition, Mera Peak trek will let you walk around traditional Sherpa communities of the Solu Khumbu which will be a dreamy experience. We will walk on with an astonishing peak panorama of the eastern Himalayas of Nepal that includes Mt. Everest (8848m), Cho-Oyu (8201m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8463m), Kanchenjunga (8586m), Nuptse (7855m), Chamlang (7319m) and several other.
This wonderful Mera Peak trek designed by Nepal Planets Treks and Expedition is an exhilarating, amazing walk in the highest trekking peak in Nepal in Everest region which bestows you a lifetime experience in Nepal. You will be staying overnight at camp or guesthouse during the Mera Peak in Nepal. The only prerequisite you require to mount Mera peak is your bodily fitness and friendly sense of nature.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Having rest, taking permit and getting a briefing for climb
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Chutanga
- Day 04: Chutanga to Khartitang
- Day 05: Khatitang to Nau Lekha
- Day 06: Nau Lekha to Kothey
- Day 07: Kothey to Thangnak
- Day 08: Thangnak to Khare
- Day 09: Khare to Mera Base Camp,
- Day 10: Rest day at Base Camp for acclimatization,
- Day 11: Mera Base Camp to High Camp,
- Day 12: High Camp to summit Mera peak and back to Base camp,
- Day 13: Mera Base Camp to Khare,
- Day 14: Khare to Kothey.
- Day 15: Kothey to Khartitang.
- Day 16: Khartitang to Chutanga,
- Day 17: Chutanga to Lukla.
- Day 18: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 19: Rest day at Kathmandu.
- Day 20: Depart for your destination
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (2/3 nights) All your standard Meals during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (Twin sharing and ocasionally dormitory room at guesthouse and Tented Camp at (Island Peak) ...here for Mera Peak....Base Camp).
- Group Climbing equipment ( Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice hammer, Camping tents and Kitchen equipment at here Mera Peak,,,,,,,(Island peak )base camp )
- Guide, cook and potter during the trekking
- Climbing guide from Mera Peak (Island peak) base camp to the summit and back to Base camp.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Mera Peak (Island Peak) Climbing Permit.
- Garbage Deposit Fee.
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation. (See the travel insurance page) International airfare and airport departure tax (see the international flights page) Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos). Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- 20 Days