Lubuche Peak climbing .
Lubuche peak is one of the best popular trekking peaks in Everest region in Nepal. Lobuche peak expedition offer panoramic Himalayan views of Everest area. It is gorgeous landscape, Tibetan Sherpa Cultural & Monasteries lobuche peak climbing is more challenging trekking peaks’ in Everest region himalaya in Nepal.
Lubuche peak is ( 6119m) is located in Khumbu region ,lobuche eat and lobuche west were first climbed by Laurence nielson and ANg Sherpa on April 251984. Lobuche peak offers various Exstein routes and also a potential for new ones. The peak of Lobuche is reached by descending a market notch and climbing steep snowy slopes to he top. It has never breaking news of the Khumbu valley and glacier.
welcome and enjoy with us in Nepal climbing.
- Day 01: Kathmandu - Lukla by flight.Trek to Phakding.
- Day 02: : Namche Bazaar
- Day 03 : Rest at namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
- Day 04 : Tengboche
- Day 05 : Pheriche
- Day06 : Lobuche .
- Day 07 : Kalapatthar - Gorakhshep
- Day 08 : Lobuche base camp.
- Day 09: Rest day at base camp for necessary preparation.
- Day 10 : High camp.
- Day 11: Summit - base camp.
- Day 12 : Pheriche.
- Day 13 : Tengboche.
- Day14: Namche Bazzar.
- Day 15 : Lukla.
- Day 16 : Lukla - Kathmandu by flight.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included. (2nights)
- All your standard Meals during the lodge to lodge trek and during the climbing time (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (Twin sharing and occasionally dormitory room at guesthouse and Tented camp stay at Lubuche Peak Base Camp).
- Licensed Holder trekking guide and Climbing guide English speaking trekking guide.
- Group climbing equipment (Climbing Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar, Ice Hammer, Camping Tents and Kitchen equipments)
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Lubuche Peak Climbing Permit..
- Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu andu Lukla airport.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks/ hot shower
- Personal trekking and climbing Equipment .
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
- 15 Days